Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Some Fun Blocks To Share

I'll keep them short and sweet since it is summer time and there is so much to do!!! 
Here is Block #4 of Pat Sloan's Main Street QAL. It's called Courthouse.


And this is Block #5 Ice Cream Parlour. 
The fabric is from Connecting Threads. I bought it on clearance and the fat quarter bundles are no longer available, but they do have yardage of some of the patterns.

Here are the Out Of This World blocks also a Pat Sloan QAL. She puts it out the first of the month.
Block 6 Books On Space


Block 7 First Moon Walk
I found the light blue fabric at Bear Creek Quilt Co. and had to have it for this quilt! I figured we still have enough blocks to be done that I can add this to the mix. I may have to move a few blocks, but it should be fine. 

Last is Aurifil's DOM quilt a long
These two blocks are from 2016

I don't know which I love more the corals or the teals!
This block is from 2017 Called Dutch Treat
I'm lovin this color combination! Here's a link to Aurifil's patterns if you are interested in following along or want to get crazy and do some of the older years blocks like me! Scroll down to find Designer of the Month with Pat Sloan then they are separated by year. The new blocks come out the 15th of the month and you can follow Pat Sloan's site and get alerts when a new block is available.
Thanks for visiting!
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment