Wednesday, July 31, 2019

OMG And Main Street's Block 7

Well this month came and gone way to fast! Here we are at the end of July and that means time to post our progress for the One Monthly Goal. 
Unfortunately I didn't get as far along as I had hoped. I think I'm going to do a lot of big blocks to get this back done...I can't have the backing with more stitches than the front! {too late!!}
I'm doing the back in an improve style. By the time I'm done with the back I think this quilt will be reversible! Definitely a simple all over quilting will be in order. 
Don't forget to play along! August starts a new month for the OMG!

I have Block #7 of Pat Sloan's Main Street finished up. She just posted Block #8 today! She also posted the layout a couple weeks ago, I need to get on that so I can stay ahead.
Block #7 The Bank
 I did press it even though it doesn't look like it! No matter what I can't seem to get it to lay flat and I don't want to wet it now in case it shrinks. I think I will wet the fabric and iron it before cutting out the pieces! And I think a little bit of spray starch will do wonders too. 
Well off to do some more sewing!
Sheila

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal. Back looks fun!

    ReplyDelete