Sunday, July 7, 2019

July's OMG!

I've missed the last couple months of doing the OMG (One Monthly Goal) But I'm trying to get back in the swing because it really motivates me to get a project done!
So for this months OMG I'm going to piece together a backing for my Let's Go Camping top. It's been done since the end of December and needs to get in line for quilting! I would love to use the pretty batik in brown with the green and yellow pine cones and swirls, but I don't know when I'll get back to the quilt shop or if they even have it anymore!

As you can see I have plenty of fabric left from this project to do a backing...or two! I'm always afraid I won't have enough fabric to finish the quilt. Then there is always the fabric that I find after I've started and think "oh that will be perfect!" Hahahaa
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I hope you'll come back, I have some blocks to share later!
Sheila

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete