Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Main Street Block #6 and a Snowflake Block

This is block #6 of Pat Sloan's Main Street QAL. It's called Books On Main. I really like how easy this block went together and I can't wait to see how they all go together in a quilt!

And here is the Snowflake Block...
I love snowflakes! I actually had a cat named snowflake...he was a real flake! hahaha He was beautiful, pure white long hair and icy blue eyes. So when I saw this pattern I had to make it and of course use an icy blue in it! This is block 2 of the Merry Mini Christmas hosted by Fat Quarter Shop. Here is the video for this block to help you put the block together. I'm debating whether to do a table runner of just snowflakes or go ahead and do the other three blocks and make the mini quilt. I'm not sure if I have enough of this fabric pull to do both, so stay tuned!!!
Have a Merry Christmas in July!!!!
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment