Saturday, January 25, 2020

January's OMG Finished!

Can you believe it's almost February! January just flew by!!! But I did get my OMG finished! Originally I wasn't sure I would like the lavender sashing, but after I got it all together I'm very pleased with it.

This top is from Pat Sloan's QAL called Winter Fun. Now to get the back done so I could get it quilted!

Here is another QAL I'm working on...or falling behind on! But these are small block (3") and they go together pretty quickly. Here is what I have so far.
This is Kathryn Kerr's 365 Challenge. Check out her site and the finished quilt! It's amazing!!! The finished quilt is 90" square. Most blocks are 3" or 6" and a few 12" blocks. You have to sign up and you get alerts everyday for the daily block. They are available for 3 months so if you are forgetful or are doing so many QALs you forget where you have to visit you can get your missing blocks.

So that's it for now...next up is Pattern By Jen's Color Challenge. I'm one of the blogger's participating in posting the block and February is my month!!! There is still time to get January's block, so head over to Jen's blog and check it out!

Keep stitching and see ya soon!
Sheila


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful finish! Well done on achieving your January goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lavender sashing looks amazing... such a great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the 365 Challenge. I've just finished the top on Dec 2019. I started it in January of 2016. lol. Looking forward to see more of yours. Enjoy! ;^)

    ReplyDelete