Saturday, June 8, 2019

June's OMG And New QAL!

Happy June everyone! It's already starting out as a crazy month! But a fun one! Hopefully I'll have pictures and a better explanation soon.
Right now I'm getting my OMG or my One Monthly Goal all figured out.

I want to get Pat Sloan's A Flower Bouquet top assembled. I have three rows complete and of those  two of the rows are sewn together. I need to do the sashing that goes between rows 2 and 3 done and the last two rows of blocks and the sashing sewn together also the very last block needs to be made and it will be ready for quilting. So I'm thinking it's doable, at least I'm hoping it is!


I'm really excited about getting this done! My first red and white quilt. Can you call it a red and white quilt when it has a tan color in it too? 

Here is the next QAL that Pat Sloan is hosting.
It's called Main Street and this is block 1 5 and Dime Store. Since we just started out you have plenty of time to join in!

Well that's all for today! I'll be back in the next couple days...unless time escapes me again!
See ya soon!
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment