Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Sew Much Fun!

I have a few blocks to share with you! First the 20th and final block in Pat Sloan's A Flower Bouquet! But you still can get all her blocks to this and other QALs she has hosted!

Here is the 2nd block of Pat's new QAL Main Street. I really like this block. I put it together late Tuesday night after a long day...and I mixed up the position of the pieces! Never sew when you're exhausted!!!! Even still I like how it looks and I think I'll just leave it the way it is.


And finally Aurifil's Designer Of The Month QAL... I love how this block came out!!! And I'm loving the colors I'm using in these blocks! I can't seem to get these colors accurate. The center is a royal purple surrounded by a deep teal and light teal the four corners are a light purple and the outer blocks are a medium teal and the solid is Kona cotton in Natural. I'm not just doing this years DOM I'm also doing previous years. I'm hoping to get a king size quilt out of it. I'll try to get a photo of all the blocks done so far so you can see all the yummy colors!

That's it for today. I'll be taking a photo of my finished top of A Flower Bouquet. I'm thrilled with the results of that QAL. So chat soon!!!
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment