Saturday, June 22, 2019

A Flower Bouquet Top Finish!

YEAH! My top for A Flower Bouquet is finished! And I love it! I usually don't add much light colors in my quilts, but this one I did and I'm really loving how it turned out. I'm not sure when I'm going to get around to quilting it, but I'm already thinking of using a matching red thread and an all over pattern that mimics the flowers in the material. So without further ado here is my top!
The light is behind my boy and the quilt so the picture isn't as good as I would like, but I do love the area that the light shines through. It gives it a stain glass effect. Do you see the butterflies? I added three fabric origami butterflies to the quilt. Right now they are just pinned on, after I quilt it I will sew them down. After all it is a flower bouquet and I think it deserve a few butterflies!
Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to reading your comments!
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment