Thursday, December 6, 2018

Hello December!

And Hello One Monthly Challenge! I have been trying to figure out what I what to accomplish this month, it seems never ending! 😂 But I don't want to get myself overwhelmed with Christmas just around the corner (it just doesn't seem possible!). Since I didn't get my project for last month completed, that will be my goal. To finish the top from Pat Sloan's Let's Go Camping. I have to cut the triangles and sew the diagonal strips together. I would love to say I would have it quilted too, but I have a quilt to do for one of my quilt guild friends. 
Here's my photo of my OMG project...

I wanted to spread it out on the floor, but have you SEEN my dog! He's got a ton of hair and now he's going through a blowout...loosing his summer coat and getting his winter coat in (it's been going on for a couple of months!). Of course that means no matter how often I brush him, rack and vacuum the carpet if he just walks through there are little puppy clumps everywhere! Sorry I just didn't want to spend all day tomorrow using the lint roller on my blocks! hahahaahaa I have two rows sewn and my hope is it won't take much longer to finish this up. I have a feeling my son will be appropriating this one! 
Get ready for the weekend! 
Sheila

1 comment:

  1. Great blocks! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete