Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy New Years!

Ok so I have less than a couple hours before we can say that, but since most will read this tomorrow it seems appropriate! I just wanted to get on here and give a shout out and post my Let's Go Camping top, which I finally have the border on! YIPPPEEE It's my OMG project for this month and I was having a hard time getting it done! Now I just have to quilt it and bind it and it's snuggle time! I made mine a little bigger than the original plan from Pat Sloan's, but I really loved the  bald eagle print and that brown multi color Batik I used as a border for the blocks and setting triangles! 

 Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal - December Finish Link-up
I also didn't clean up the picture, or take a straight on photo. It was raining out and I could only go back so far. I'll bind it with a binding and flange, that's the way I like to bind my quilts. It will have a silver flange (the same that's edging the blocks and the main binding will be the brown multi batik. 
I hope every ones Christmas was wonderful and your New Year is full of wonderful days!
Sheila

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete