Friday, December 14, 2018

Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Quiltville Quilt A Long!

I can't believe I haven't posted about this yet! THIS is the Quilt A Long that quilters clear their calendars for! If they don't it sure seems that way to me! The anticipation grows and grows and the excitement is contagious! This year it's called Good Fortune, what a wonderful title!
Tomorrow will be clue #4 or I should say in a few hours...I'm such a night owl! So here are my blocks so far, Clue 1, Clue 2 and Clue 3a and b. I went a little darker with my colors with a navy blue, hunter green and a burgundy (though many are lighter) and golden orange. some are shades lighter but I was mainly going for the darker tones. And of course I'm no where near finished with any of the amounts needed! But I'm having fun trying out the clue for that week.
https://quiltville.blogspot.com/2018/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-3.html
I'm really liking these colors and can't wait to see how they all play together! There is still time to get her patterns, just head over to Quiltville and check yourself in for some fun!
I hope to see you there!
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment