Monday, November 4, 2019

November's OMG and another Winter Fun Block

It's amazing how fast this year is going! Can you believe it's November! The holidays are now upon us! I love this time of year! I don't know about your weather, but ours has been crazy. One minute it's in the 90's and now it's in the 40's! Our leaves are finally changing, we didn't think they would with all the hot, dry weather we were having. 

So on to my One Monthly Goal...For November I want to finish my Ultimate Beginners Quilt  that was hosted by Fat Quarter Shop. I need to do the last three blocks and put the sashing on. I'm making this for a children's charity that our guild donates to. I'm happy how it's turning out, it could be because I love the Finding Nemo and Dory movies.
 Here's my 6 finished blocks
and here is my three blocks with the fabric picked for each block. 


 On to Pat Sloan's Winter Fun QAL. I finished up on Block 4 Baking Cookies. I'm enjoying the QAL, the blocks are going together very easy. This is one of my favorite blocks....
I do love the Bear Paw! 

Well that's it for today! I hope I'll have a finished UBQ top to show you at the end of the month. But I should be posting more Winter Fun blocks and some other QAL's (I couldn't resist) in the next few weeks, so see you then!
Happy Fall Y'all!!!!
Sheila

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute quilt that you are making for the children's charity. I hope you meet your goal. It was nice to visit here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blues. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So organized. Your work is looking really good. I also made a Winter Fun quilt, and love using all of the blues and whites.

    ReplyDelete