Thursday, March 7, 2019

Spinning My Wheels

That's what I feel like sometimes! The wheels are turning, but I'm not getting anywhere! Well another OMG was not finished... Last month I wanted to get my OH MY STARS quilted. I forgot I didn't have a backing ready for it! I did get the backing finished and so for this months OMG I want to get it quilted.

Here is the backing with the top folded on top, waiting to be basted. I did an improve strip along the back and it was so relaxing. No worry about having the right size, you just make it up as you go! I'm thinking a whole quilt would be fun to do! 

Here is my block #9 for Pat Sloan's QAL, A Flower Bouquet.
 I'm loving the fabric in this collection and can't wait to see this quilt all together! It was done in time to post a link to Pat's blog, but I was trying to get some other projects out of the way. If you are playing along with Pats QAL I strongly encourage you to link up every week. Last week I found out I won a box of Aurifil thread!!!! This is the third time I was lucky enough to win just by linking to someones post. I don't link to win, to me it's a way to get people to my blog and feel like part of the quilting community. But being a lover of Aurifil makes me do a happy dance when I do win! So I encourage y'all to link and show off your beautiful projects!

I hope you're having a wonderful March!
Sheila

1 comment:

  1. Fun star quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete