Wednesday, March 13, 2019

A Flower Bouquet Block 10!

Yes! Block 10! That means we are half way through the Quilt A Long! This is Pat Sloan's QAL called A Flower Bouquet. Check out her blog for other QALs and past ones. They are all still available and they are free. 
Block 10 Picking Flowers.
There are two different layouts and I finally decided to do the second layout. Otherwise I would only have to do one of each blocks. This means the other block similar to this one I need to make one more of each of those blocks and sew them together. I also need to start adding the sashing and cornerstones. I'm excited about how this is coming out and can't wait to see this quilt all put together! Maybe it's because this is my first red and white quilt and I'm lovin this fabric!!!
Now off to work on her other QAL Out Of This World! It's a monthly QAL and this month there is 4 large blocks to do! I'm so excited about this QAL too and can't wait to see how this will all come together!
So until later!
Sheila

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful block! I love how it's lighter in the middle of the two non-star quadrants--kind of fades in to the middle.

    ReplyDelete