Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Octobers OMG!

This months One Monthly Goal is a project I designed myself... scary! I figure if I put it down as my goal for this month I have a better chance of completing it. I may not have the instructions written up, especially since I've never written pattern instructions for a quilt project, but I'm taking photos and notes so who knows! Here's what I have done so far...
Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal October Linkup.
So my task is to have this wall hanging complete by end of the month. The leaves are the easy part, I'm not so sure about the other part of the design! But you can't move forward if you don't take a step! I'm excited about the project and hope it turns out how I have it pictured in my head. Hopefully you will be seeing the wall hanging done in 25 days!!!!
Wish me luck!
Sheila

2 comments:

  1. Off to a great start. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great project to work on in the autumn, Sheila!

    ReplyDelete