Wednesday, October 31, 2018

The end of October!?

It's the end of October already! I know I keep asking, but where does the month go!
Well here is my Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal - October Finish Link-up!
 I'm pretty happy with how it came out. But I plan on making a better one, with more blacks for the black cat and a bright yellow for the pumpkin eyes. Now I just have to get it quilted! 
 I also wanted to show block 9 from the Let's Go Camping QAL with Pat Sloan. I've been bad about not posting my blocks, seems I've been getting a little too side tracked lately!
 This is called Friendships Made and it's the last block of this QAL! I am liking the way these blocks came out and I am excited about getting them together! Maybe that will be next months OMG!
I'm sorry I've made this post short and sweet, but I should be back with blocks from Pat's other QAL Merry and Bright!
Bye October, Hello November!  
Sheila 
 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun finish! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very appropriate projects and colors for autumn! Fun pumpkin wallhanging. You really captured the cat eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are pretty. I especially love the cat and pumpkin. Yes, it's hard to believe that November is already here.

    ReplyDelete