Thursday, September 6, 2018

Another Month, Another Goal

Boy do I need it this month! I'm having a hard time staying focused...too much on my plate maybe or my iron is low and causing havoc! It happens every now and then. Usually I just need to sit down and write out what I need to do, what needs to get done first, what can wait and what has no possibility of getting completed in the time frame I'm looking at! But there is one project I know I want do or at least I want to get the last border on. I'm piecing the border and it seems to be taking forever! I think the gremlins are unstitching while I sleep! Have you ever felt like that? Well with this border I do! It's for the QAL with Pat Sloan, In The Summer Time. I'm in love with how it turned out and you would think I would have had it quilted and binding on snuggling away under it, but no I'm fighting with the endless border! hahahaa

So my One Monthly Goal is to finish the border and get it on the Summer Time quilt! 
Can you see the striped border I'm working on on my old workhorse! I love this sweet, green heavy machine! I call him Sigmund, as in the Sea Monster... He was giving me grief snapping my thread, end up being the timing. Once I got him in time to the music we were humming along again! 

So if you need help keeping motivated and getting a project done, visit Elm Street and sign up! It's just the thing you need to keep you in line!
Sheila

4 comments:

  1. Great goal! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be looking forward to seeing In The Summertime all finished. 'Love that older Singer machine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet classic machine! Especially with the timing tidied up. I'm looking forward to seeing your bordered quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you the best with your goal. That will be a gorgeous quilt.

    ReplyDelete