Wednesday, July 25, 2018

New Quilt A Long With Pat Sloan!!!!

I know what you are probably thinking...She started another QAL!!!! Well can you blame me! It is a Christmas QAL after all and it's with Pat! I'm also happy to report that I'm currently quilting Grandma's Kitchen and finishing up on In the Summer Time. I'm just piecing the borders on it and then it will be ready to quilt!!! So that's two that will be done to the one I'm starting.

Today was the first block in her Merry and Bright Quilt A Long and it's a house! Mine doesn't look much like a house...well it is for a polar bear! With a snowman bearing gifts at  
the door, so it's all good! 

Home For The Holidays
I'm using the Snowy Friends collection and several other yards of complementary fabrics since the fat quarter of Snowy Friends only had 14 in the bundle (I guess that was all in the collection). It actually came out last year and certain pieces are hard to find. I wanted more in the snowflake that was with this line, but it has proven to be extremely hard to find. All in all I'm happy with the block and the color way I'm going with. I'm debating whether or not to do a second one in traditional Christmas colors...I do have plenty of that!
 
So grab your mittens and come join the fun!!!
Sheila

 
 

2 comments:

  1. That looks wonderful!! My kind of Christmas/wintry quilt :)

    Thanks so much for linking up on Wandering Camera.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun block! I think having oodles of projects on the go is a grand thing. Makes for interesting creative days.

    ReplyDelete