Wednesday, March 31, 2021

My OMG Progress

Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal - March Finish Link-up

It doesn't look like I will be completing my snowflake quilt in time to use this winter, because my long arm has been giving me fits this month! I broke 2 needles and it's out of time again! I barely got started as you can see here...

This is the topside
And this is the bottom

I finished my son's space quilt though and I just need to bind it. That will be after hiding all the threads from the problems my machine was giving me!!! I love how the border quilting turned out! I used Sew Steady 1 1/2" spine ruler and put washi tape on it, lining up the edges of the border as seen here...

and here are some other pictures of the quilt, mostly of the back with inspector Mittens!

I love the happy moon face in this block!


Inspector Mittens. Everyone's a critic!

I think he approves! But then he is a cat and it is a quilt!

When I get the binding on I'll post the full quilt. Hopefully that will be sooner as opposed to later!

 

I'll have another post coming out after midnight...sorry for bombarding your email! I don't usually post that close together!!!

Sheila

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your project!

    ReplyDelete