Saturday, February 8, 2020

OMG! I Missed Out!



I always think I have more days than I actually do! Do you do that too?
I have a few projects I've fallen behind on so it was a toss up of what I wanted to get caught up in. I chose Seeing Stars by Butterfly Threads. I have months 1 and 2 done and a couple of month 3s blocks completed. This past Thursday she released the 6th months block.
Here is what I have so far...
Don't you love the batiks! They are by Edyta Sitar, I love everything she touches!!! 
I'm hoping to be caught up so that when next months blocks are released I'm ready! 


I love linking up with Patty at Elm Street Quilts! It motivates me to get my projects done!!! Check out her page and try it out!!! Hopefully I can get my blog posted in time next month.
See ya later,
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment