Monday, October 7, 2019

October's OMG

I can't believe it's already a week into October!!!! Little T is off school for fall break, which means a break for me getting up early! It also means my routine is a mess now! Oh well I can never have too much time for my baby. 
Now for the OMG! 
This is Pat Sloan's BOM called Out Of This World. She just posted the last block and I have a couple more still to do! After seeing my Instagram friend @amaurer65's finished flimsy, I'm eager to get mine done!! So my goal for this month is get my Out Of This World flimsy done. 

And if you don't keep up with Pat Sloan, she has a new QAL started!!! It's called Winter Fun and it runs from Oct 2 to Dec 11 and is only 9 blocks. A quick one if you would like to try one of her QALs!She also has her past QALs still available if you don't like to wait!
Here is my block #1 Building Snowmen
I fussy cut my snowman, it just seemed so appropriate! I'm using all batiks and most have snowflakes on them! They also have gold and silver stamped on them, but it's hard to see in the photo that they are metallic. I love how this turned out and can't wait for Wednesday!!! That's when block #2 is released!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!
Sheila

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete