Wednesday, February 27, 2019

My Latest Finished Block

Hey it's Tuesday night and you know what that means! My latest block in Pat Sloan's A Flower Bouquet QAL! I'm enjoying this QAL, but then I usually enjoy Pat's blocks. 

This is block #8 called Geraniums. 
Pat is giving two layout options for this quilt. One is an asymmetric layout and the other is a 4x5 layout with sashing and cornerstones. Although I like asymmetric layouts I think I'm going with the basic layout with the sashing. Plus the corners are a little different and are drawing me to that layout! Check out the two layouts here.

I'm behind on my Temperature quilt, but I have my temps written down and most of my colors are cut out, I just need to put the highs and lows together and get sewing! 

I'm also behind on my Hand Pieced Sew A Long that Patty is hosting. I'm still stitching block #2, but I'm almost done with it. To be honest I haven't made a real effort to get it done, so much going on! But I am working and plan on getting it done. I already have a place I want it to hang!

Make sure you come back on the 1st of March! It's my month for the Monthly Color Challenge!
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment