Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Happy October!

Is this year going as fast for you? I can't believe it's October already! The weather here has been beautiful. Crisp cool days a cozy nights. In Florida I would freeze if it went below 70 now it's in the 60s and I have the windows open enjoying the cool breezes!

I'm also having a hard time believing it's October because that means it's the beginning of the holiday season! I'm still unpacking and trying to find room for the boxes from our move....in January!

But this month I'm planning a clean sweep of the house to get ready for the holiday season. Which means finding home for the boxes of stuff I don't need anytime soon! Also getting pages done for the Christmas Daily I'll be working on this December. I've never planned ahead when it comes to scrap booking. I like to work from the photos and see what matches best and fuss, a lot of fussing. Which usually means not finishing! So this time I'm trying something different to see if I can't get a better result.

On a different note I want to introduce to you our new puppy. Actually this photo was from June 26 2013 when we got him. He was 10 weeks old in the photo. We had a hard time naming him, between the three of us we all couldn't agree until our son picked Indy. As in Indiana Jones, but we say Indiana Bones. He will be 6 months this Wednesday and he's already the size of an average size dog. As if you couldn't tell with those paws that he's going to be a big dog! I read up on Great Pyrenees so I knew what we were getting into...average size of a male 110 lbs.

My recent favorite thing to do when people see him is tell them he's only 5 months old. I love the reaction on their face (O_o) or the comments...You're going to need a saddle for him when he gets older! It makes me smile, I'm weird like that!

He is an awesome puppy. He still thinks our son is his chew toy though, it is getting better. He's not biting but mouthing little T. But little T still complains that the dog is bothering him. I remind him he is still a puppy and he is getting better, it's up to him to train Indy to behave the way he wants him too. So wish us luck on that! As for training him, he knows sit, shake, down, roll over and crawl. He will even do the tricks from hand signals. He is a very bright puppy!
I'll stop here. More on puppy later. I have to say puppy...to remind myself his large size doesn't mean he's done growing and learning!
So this is Sheila....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment