Sunday, February 28, 2021

My Finished OMG!

 Yes I finished my OMG again! Woohoo Two months in a row! I finished it about the middle of the month and even have the backing pieced and binding about done. I just need to spray baste it and quilt it. I figure a simple quilt design and I should have it done in no time. 

I finished it up when we were having all the snow and ice storms so I was able to take a photo of it in the snow. I wish I would have taken the picture on the little hill out front, it would have been perfect. But I didn't want to go out in the horrible mess so I just took the picture on the deck. 

 

Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal - February Finish Link-up

I changed a few things like the center. I wanted a little more so I made a churn dash instead of leaving it plain. I'm very happy with how it turned out and can't wait to get it quilted! 

I'll post more later!

Thanks for stopping by!

Sheila

7 comments:

  1. Stunning! Great photo against the snow backdrop, Sheila!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!!! Scheila, formidable your quilt!
    And the photo was spectacular in the snow, here in Brazil it doesn’t snow, so I’m amazed to see such wonderful photos, congratulations ...

    I want your quilting, will you do it by hand or the machine?



    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erika! Being from Florida I'm still getting use to the snow. I miss the tropical plants that I grew in my yard.

      I will be quilting with a machine, I stab myself too much sewing by hand!!!

      Delete