Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Main Street's Block 8

Here's the latest block...at least as of 8/6/2019! Tomorrow is Wednesday which means Pat Sloan puts out the latest block for her QAL Main Street. But today I'm sharing Block 8 Beauty Shop/Barber Shop.
The more blocks we make the better I love this fabric bundle. It's called Evening Romance and I picked it up at Connecting Threads in the Clearance department. They no longer have the fat quarter bundle they only have yardage and a few kits available. They have some wonderful collections...check out Sea From Space! I don't know if I will be able to wait for it to go to clearance! I may have buy it much sooner!!!

Another online store I like to shop is Bear Creek Quilt Company. They have a monthly special called Aurifil Thread Gem Pack. It consists of 3 spools of that month's gem color which includes a light, medium, and dark spool. And the price is very reasonable! Even the past months are at a great discount. If you are a lover of Aurifil like me you will definitely love these gems!!! Check out my years worth!!! This months gems are in the bag.
Aren't they wonderful! I love color and I can look at them all day! I'm not sure if I'll keep them in their gem collections or put them in number or color order. I also have a bigger case I found to use with my Aurifil and I may use that instead of the little cases...decisions, decisions! How do you organize your thread? What works for you and what doesn't? Help me figure this one out!!!

Please note that I have no affiliation with the links I offer. I'm just giving you links to my favorite things and places. Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you'll come back again!
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment